One of the UK’s most outstanding, professional and successful performing arts training organisation, dedicated to helping your child reach their full potential in drama and singing.
Professional and fun drama and singing training for children from 4 to 18 years old
At Little Voices you will find outstanding tuition, expert guidance, support and traditional methods of teaching drama and singing, so that your child can pursue a life on the stage or increase their confidence in all areas of their life.
At Little Voices we pride ourselves on traditional and inspirational yet fun filled lessons, which are taught by passionate and highly qualified tutors so that your child can excel in a happy environment.
Children are taught within a unique framework of Drama and Singing lessons of Distinction, in groups of no more than six pupils working towards highly respected and accredited Musical Theatre, Drama, Acting and Communication Examinations, including L.A.M.D.A. and Trinity Guildhall.
What age ranges do we cater for?
Pupils are organised into small groups of pupils according to their friendships within the groups and their ability.
- Mini Voices – lessons are 30 minutes and are designed for 4 to 7 year olds.
- Little Voices – lessons are 45 minutes long and are designed for 7 to 12 year olds.
- Voices – these lessons are also 45 minutes long, and are designed for 12 to 18 year olds.
What can Little Voices do for my child?
- Highly qualified tutors who have a passion for the stage, backed up with performing arts and singing University degrees.
- We offer QCA Accredited for Advanced Grades (at levels 6, 7 and 8), meaning that they can count as UCAS points that can help your child with University applications.
- Fun, yet structured lessons that will boost your child’s confidence, team-working skills and their performing abilities.
'It's lovely to watch Jess' Confidence, skills and friendship blossom..'
"Jess loves Little Voices! It's like a little caring family. She has made some lovely friends.
These small groups are taught techniques and skills required to improve in singing and drama.
Little Voices has opened a door for Jess, she has an audition for a new talent show, this has given her a rare opportunity to showcase the skills she has developed during her classes.
It's lovely to watch Jess ' confidence, skills and friendships blossom thanks to Little Voices."
Mum of Jess
"...their development in both singing and drama has been tremendous."
"My two daughters have been going to Little Voices for almost 2 years. They absolutely love it and look forward to their weekly lessons and really enjoy learning the songs to popular musicals like Annie and Matilda. Their development in both singing and drama has been tremendous. I've really noticed their vocal skills develop and their singing become much more tuneful and confident. The Theatre weeks are also really good fun - a rewarding activity for school hols and cover school hours so really handy for working parents. The team that teach Little Voices are all highly talented individuals who are an inspiration to the children. Cannot rate them highly enough!"
Mum of Elizabeth and Hannah
What makes us special?
- Small Classes of just 6 pupils in Little Voices and Voices lessons or 8 pupils in Mini Voices lessons – so that they get personal attention, plenty of opportunity to practice so that they develop quickly
- Yearly progress reports – showing what skills your child has gained in the time they’ve been going to classes so that you know they are growing and developing.
- Groups are organised by friendships, age and ability. It is very important to us that the pupils work in groups where they feel completely happy and where we can watch their confidence and ability grow. All lessons follow the unique Little Voices concept with the group having their Drama lesson one week and their Singing lesson on the alternate week.