- Mini Voices lessons are 30 minutes in duration and are for 4-7 year olds.
- Pupils are organised into no more than eight pupils in any group according to friendships and ability.
- Lessons are taught on an alternate week system: one week the group has their drama lesson, the following week, at the same allotted time, the group has their singing lesson.
- All lessons take place in the after school hours on a weekday and operate within the academic term time for the schools in the locality.
- All our pupils follow the preliminary Communication Examination syllabus and take at least one examination in the academic year.
- The elementary Vocal and Dramatic techniques are taught in an exciting yet disciplined way and we pride ourselves on building your child’s confidence and self belief whilst promoting good posture, articulation, projection, clarity and diction.
- Our lessons are designed to build confidence and promote individual personal and social development. The Vocal and Dramatic techniques are taught in a fun yet disciplined way and we provide the highest level of training within our unique Little Voices lessons.
My daughter Grace (7) has been attending Mini Voices lessons in Blackburn for over 2 years. She loves the unique format of one week singing and the next dramatic arts (in rotation) which allows for focus and instruction. She thrives on learning in the small groups of similar age children and the professionalism of the teachers. Her singing ability, stage presence, confidence, self belief, poise, projection and clear diction has improved so much. She has so much fun and loves her teachers and friends that she learns with.