The benefits of LAMDA exams are endless!
LAMDA exams boost a child’s CV from a young age, their exams are supported by OFQUAL and are QCA accredited which attract UCAS points for college and university applications. As one of LAMDA’s biggest customers globally we cannot express the many benefits LAMDA exams have to offer;
- Improve over all confidence
- Gain qualifications
- Speaking and listening
- Read easily, fluently and with good understanding
- Expand vocabulary to improve powers of self-expression
- Improve confidence in speaking and listening
- Memorise and recall information
- Engage in constructive informal conversation
- Work both on his/her own and participate as a member of a team
Every child will at some point need to go for an interview, every child will present themselves in a speech or project presentation situation, every child needs to have the skills to communicate effectively, the ability to work with others and have strategies to handle nerves, anxiety and challenging situations. Little Voices gives these key life skills and many more in abundance through our drama and singing lessons.
Contact us to find out more!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07515 873894