How exciting that the children of South Wales are now able to benefit from Little Voices FANTASTIC framework!
The aims of Little Voices Cymru (South) are to encourage, develop and enable each of our pupils to:
- Develop sensitivity, creativity and confidence through Drama and Singing
- Experience, understand and use dramatic and vocal concepts, forms and techniques
- Encourage experimentation with various art forms – including movement
- Devlop physical, vocal, emotional and perceptual skills
- Understand drama in a social and historical context through a wide range of materials and texts
- Understand the theory of Music using the medium of the voice and acquire the foundations of musical knowledge; musical notation, expression and dynamics
- Understand vocal technique and vocal health
- Use the imagination to develop performance
- Express their emotions and characters’ emotions through the voice
- Appraise and evaluate their own work and the work of others
- Develop skills in communication and team work
- Refine technical skills and artistry
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!