An individual lesson can be organised should you wish for your child to have specific Vocal or Dramatic Tuition in preparation for an up and coming Audition or Performance. These 1:1 lessons are not a substitute for weekly Little Voices lessons*, they are an additional, bespoke lesson for a specific occasion.
A one to one lesson enables your child to:
- Work specifically towards the requirements of their audition or performance
- Focus on their individual vocal and dramatic techniques
- Overcome the nerves and adrenalin that they may feel in the audition/performance space
- Acquire the skills to communicate their solos in a professional, well rehearsed manner to the audition panel / audience
When can my child’s 1:1 be scheduled?
This is by prior arrangement and at a mutually convenient time. Subject to Application and Terms and Conditions. You must speak directly to the Principal of the specific centre.
* 1:1 lessons are NOT a weekly lesson. They are organised on an individual basis to help children prepare for specific performance opportunities that arise in the academic year for example: auditions for Drama Schools etc.