Little Voices lessons at St Andrews Pangbourne
Does your child love to Act?
Do they need more confidence?
ENROLLING NOW FOR SEPTEMBER!
- Drama and Singing lessons of Distinction
- For children aged 4 -13 years
- Working towards LAMDA examinations
- 100% Pass Rate
- Building Confidence and Promoting social development
- Fun & Inspiring tuition taught in a safe and stimulating environmentLittle Voices is an established company training children aged 4 – 13 years in Performing Arts preparing them for prestigious LAMDA Communication and Musical and Theatre exams. We believe in gaining life skills to follow your dreams and that every child has something amazing to share! Our fun and inspiring drama lessons build children’s confidence and promote their development in a happy, positive, safe and stimulating environment. The examinations are nothing to worry about and are a super, positive end of year achievement for every child to work towards!
To book your child onto a class simply complete the form below or email us: email@example.com or call: 07515 873894. We will then be in touch to discuss our availability, confirm your child’s place and send you payment details.
*Terms and Conditions apply. You MUST apply by filling in and submitting an application form . This allows us to assess the different abilities of children, ages and friendships for the lesson. You will be contacted with payment details by the Little Voices Principal for your school.