Little Voices Lessons at Swaffield School
For the Spring Term
- Performing arts training of the highest standard
- For children aged Reception – Year 6 Students
- Exclusive to Swaffield School students
- Working towards LAMDA examinations
- 100% Pass Rate, 98% Merit & Distinction
- Building Confidence and Promoting social development
- Fun & Inspiring tuition taught in a safe and stimulating environment
Little Voices is an established company training children aged 4 – 11 years in Performing Arts. Our unique framework of lessons combine both Drama and Singing building children’s confidence, while working specifically towards yearly performances and highly accredited LAMDA Musical Theatre, Acting and Communication Examinations.
Mini Voices lessons are for 4 – 7 year olds. Performing Arts training is delivered in small class sizes through fun and inspiring Drama and Singing lessons to build children’s confidence and promote social development. Pupils work towards a LAMDA communication examination as well as yearly performances.
Every Tuesday 3.05pm – 4.05pm
Little Voices lessons are for 8 – 11 years. Performing arts training is delivered through exciting technique filled theatrical Singing and Drama lessons. Pupils work towards a LAMDA Musical Theatre or Acting examination as well as yearly performances.
Every Thursday 3.15pm – 4.15pm
These lessons are exclusive to Swaffield School students and are charged at £9 per lesson.
Cost for the Spring Term: £88.00 (to pay directly to Little Voices)