Little Voices Bexley-Bring A Friend!
Bring A Friend Week!
Whether your child is a complete novice and has never had a singing/acting lesson before or your son/daughter is already attending a weekly stage school and you wish to enhance their current tuition you have found the right place to nurture their ability.
If you have been invited to one of our Bring A Friend events, welcome! We hope that you have already heard about us from your lovely friend and we can’t wait to welcome you too! Here you will find some information about our lessons, in order to confirm your place, please fill in this form: Little Voices Bexley Free Trial Application Form
- Easily accessible from Bexley Village, Sidcup, Crayford, Bexleyheath and Chislehurst.
What makes us special?
- Personal attention for each child– small classes of no more than 8 pupils gives them plenty of opportunity to practice so they develop quickly
- Yearly progress reports – showing what skills your child has gained in the time they’ve been going to classes so that you know they are growing and developing.
- Your child’s happiness is OUR priority- pupils are grouped by friendship and ability, when they feel happy they will enjoy their lessons and develop confidence and skills quickly. All lessons follow the unique Little Voices concept with the group having their Drama lesson one week and their Singing lesson on the alternate week.
What can we do for your child?
- Highly qualified tutors who have a passion for the stage, backed up with performing arts and singing University degrees.
- All lessons take place in the after school hours on a weekday and operate within the academic term time for the schools in the locality
- All our pupils follow the LAMDA Syllabuses both as a group and individually and take at least one examination per academic year.
- The vocal and dramatic techniques are taught in an exciting yet disciplined way and we pride ourselves on building your child’s confidence and self belief whilst promoting good posture, articulation, projection, clarity and diction.
- Our lessons are designed to build confidence and promote individual personal and social development. The Vocal and Dramatic techniques are taught in a fun yet disciplined way and we provide the highest level of training within our unique Little Voices lessons
What Age Range Do We Cater For?
Pupils are organised into small groups of pupils according to their friendships within the groups and their ability.
Mini Voices – lessons are 30 minutes and are designed for 4 to 7 year olds.
Little Voices – lessons are 45 minutes long and are designed for 7 to 12 year olds
Voices – these lessons are also 45 minutes long, and are designed for 13 to 19 year olds.
*Terms and Conditions apply. You MUST apply by filling in and submitting a Free Trial Lesson Form. This allows us to assess the different abilities of children, ages and friendships for the lesson. It in no way enrols your child into regular lessons.