Singing for your Little Star in Bexley
Does your child love singing and performing? Does your child love making lots of new friends?
Our classes are for children aged 4-7!
What can we do for your child?
- They will gain skills for life! Watch their articulation, communication, posture, clarity and diction improve, allowing them express themselves in school or at home.
- Your child will receive the individual attention they need, but they still get to enjoy the social aspect of their lessons, we have small groups with a maximum of 8 pupils.
- Your child will achieve with us, they will take one LAMDA exam per year, we know they are brilliant but now they will have proof! Exams are not scary! We teach children how to love exams the Little Voices way!
- Watch their confidence grow-with their new skills they will take new challenges in their stride!
- Expert tuition– all of our tutors are well qualified and experienced and will get the very best out of your child in a safe, disciplined and fun environment.
About our lessons
- Each class is 30 minutes long and takes place in term time after school on Tuesday evenings.
- We have alternating lessons one week drama, singing the next.
- Groups are organised in terms of friendship and ability and we will always try to accommodate where we can.
Book Your Free Trial!