Bolton Performing Arts Week
Book now for our 2018 performing arts summer school, inspired by the smash hit musical
The Greatest Showman. 4 days of professional theatre skills training with a
chance to perform in a musical play on day 4!
– Meet new people and make new friends.
– A chance to try your hand at circus skills with Adrian Catch.
– Learn and develop dramatic skills by acting out some scenes.
– Casting is done and rehearsals begin.
– A chance to try acting on stage.
– Choreography for the Big Musical Numbers!
– Let’s get moving
– Parents/guardians are invited to watch their children
on stage at an exclusive matinee performance!
Monday 30th July to Thursday 2nd August.
Each day begins at 9:00am and runs through till 3:30pm.
There are plenty of toilet breaks and snack breaks throughout the day as well as a lunch break.
(Packed lunch required each day.)
Bolton Little Theatre, Hanover Street, Bolton, BL1 4TG
– 4 days: £95
To book call: 01204 238222
(please leave your name and number and we will contact you as soon as possible)