Welcome to Little Voices Ealing
NEW Year NEW Venue NEW Cohort
Are you looking for something exciting and different for your child to attend this year?
Do you want to help your child make friends and build positive relationships?
We are experts in helping your child build positive relationships through excellent communication and increased confidence
- Every child is different
Our first priority is to get to know your child through having a conversation with yourself and for your child to come along to a free trial lesson. We want to make sure we know exactly how to help your child develop.
- Small Class Sizes
We only have 8 children in a class which means we know your child really well and they know each other too. This helps us understand what we need to do to help your child flourish.
- Safe, Nurturing Environment based on Relationships
We create a safe, nurturing environment by firstly making sure your child is in a suitable lesson for their ability and friendship group. Our Little Voices Tutors are highly trained to help encourage your child to develop relationships through games and activities, this is so your child feels comfortable to express themselves and ultimately engage and progress.
We know how important it is for you to know what is happening and for you to be involved in the process. This is why we regularly communicate with you through our Tutor Notebook to help you see the process and progress and how you can help at home.
- Fun and Engaging
We have FUN! Through our well planned lessons we make sure your child doesn’t realise they are having fun while learning.
We celebrate achievements, birthdays and other events- through personal notes, cards and certificates! With this celebration it encourages others to succeed too and also builds up confidence.
- 100% LAMDA Accreditation
We enter all our pupils every year for an examination accredited by LAMDA. Going through this process helps your child develop the confidence they need to sit exams in the future… and will look great on their CV! We have 100% pass rate and over 98% at merit and distinction!
What do our parents think?
- Absolutely amazing. My 4 year old has grown in confidence and asks every day if it’s Drama Day she absolutely loves going to her class. Jemma is so friendly and engages well with the kids
- The kid’s had a great time. This is a great way to boost your kids confidence. Professional friendly team would definitely recommend them to every one.
- My little boy sings and dances all day long. Little voices has given him space to use his voice and channel his dancing while having the best time. He always comes home smiling
- A really warm, fun environment. My two enjoyed the theatre week SO much and I was very impressed with the quality of the performances of all the children after only 4 days! Wonderful, friendly encouraging teachers. Thanks very much, we’ll be back!
What do our pupils think?
- Dear Little Voices (Jemma, Kat, Jericho) Thank You! 🙂 Thank you for everything you’ve done and helped me with. You have been very helpful this term. You have also helped me to get new friends and you have made me laugh a lot!