Open Afternoon Ealing
We are opening up our Little Voices home in Ealing to invite you and your child to come and have a look at what we are all about!
CALL: 07877620340 to find out more
We understand the importance of finding the right activity and provider for your child and want to make sure you get it right. We will be holding an afternoon where your child will be able to have a Little Voices lesson while you get the chance to meet the team asking any questions you may have.
Why do our Little Voices Parents LOVE us?
- We only have 8 children in a class!
- Small class sizes means our pupils get the chance to shine during a lesson- not one pupil is left out.
- We get to know our pupils really well so we can provide appropriate and nurturing lessons
- We focus on key life skills
- We care about each individual child and make sure we regularly communicate with you.
- We do LAMDA examinations and have 100% accreditation
- Children are so excited to attend and leave smiling
- We celebrate all achievements with certificates, stickers and rewards which makes our pupils want to progress and achieve
“My child has really enjoyed her Little Voices classes so far. She enjoys the singing sessions- the Lion King song especially and has made new friends while improving her confidence”
“We love attending Little Voices.. My child comes out beaming!”
Feedback from our Little Voices Parents
We want to help your child reach their full potential!
Would you like to attend?