Little Voices West Kent Theatre Week
This Summer Little Voices West Kent presents…
Does your child want to perform in front of an audience, learn key performance skills, have lots of fun AND make new friends?
Little Voices West Kent’s theatre week involves three days of singing, dancing and acting with a final performance for family and friends on the last day.
Our theatre weeks are open to ANYONE (not just Little Voices pupils) aged 4-16 years old and are held at Hempstead Junior School!
WHEN: 30th July – 1st August 2018
WHERE: Hempstead Junior School, Birch Grove, ME7 3HJ
TIME: 9:30am start (drop-off available from 9am) – 3:15pm finish
FOR WHO: Boys and girls aged 4 – 16
HOW MUCH: £130
Cost for current Little Voices pupils: £120
HOW DO I APPLY: Just fill in the form below!
Spaces are limited so book today to avoid disappointment!
What is a theatre week?
- Theatre week is great for building confidence in children, as well as giving children the chance to shine on the stage
- Each day starts and finishes with drama games which will incorporate team building, confidence, vocal and acting skills which, in a highly fun way will ensure that every single child is completely happy with the group.
- On day 1 all the children walk into the room a little nervous, and not quite sure what to expect, however, at the end of the day they leave with a new set of friends, a script and a part that they will take ownership of and perform in the final performance on the afternoon of day 3.
- Each child also has to find their own costume and props… We ask each child NOT to go out and buy something, but to use things that they already have at home that they can transform into something using their imagination.
SO we will…
· Learn an entire script in 3 days
· Be part of a big show
· Meet lots of new people and make lots of new friends
· Learn singing, acting and dancing
· Gain confidence
· Props and costume excitement!
· Learn new acting and vocal skills
· Learn team building skills