Little Voices Drama Groups
FREE TRIAL LESSON IN DRAMA GROUP IN KINGS LANGLEY
At Little Voices you will find outstanding tuition, expert guidance, support and traditional methods of teaching drama, so that your child can pursue a life on the stage or increase their confidence in all areas of their life.
At Little Voices we pride ourselves on traditional and inspirational yet fun filled lessons, which are taught by passionate and highly qualified tutors so that your child can excel in a happy environment.
Children are taught within a unique framework of Drama and Singing lessons of Distinction, in groups of no more than six pupils working towards highly respected and accredited Musical Theatre, Drama, Acting and Communication Examinations, including L.A.M.D.A. and Trinity Guildhall.
Every child is invited to a FREE trial lesson to experience Little Voices before they make a commitment. Click the button below to apply for a free trial.
What age ranges do we cater for?
Pupils are organised into small groups of pupils according to their friendships within the groups and their ability.
- Mini Voices – lessons are 30 minutes and are designed for 4 to 7 year olds.
- Little Voices – lessons are 45 minutes long and are designed for 7 to 12 year olds.
- Voices – these lessons are also 45 minutes long, and are designed for 12 to 18 year olds.
What can Little Voices do for my child?
- Highly qualified tutors who have a passion for the stage, backed up with performing arts and singingUniversity degrees.
- We offer QCA Accredited for Advanced Grades (at levels 6, 7 and 8), meaning that they can count as UCAS points that can help your child with University applications.
- Fun, yet structured lessons that will boost your child’s confidence, team-working skills and their performing abilities.