Kirkham Little Voices Lessons
Is your child a little performer in the making?
Or does your child struggle with confidence at school or making new friends?
Call Ellena on 07484 896262 to discuss your child!
In our Little Voices lessons we aim to:
- Build CONFIDENCE in school and daily life
- Have lots of FUN through musical theatre
- Improve COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Enjoy striving for LAMDA exam results
- Nurture our pupils through the techniques of DRAMA and SINGING
- Make new FRIENDS
- Gain SOCIAL SKILLS
- Provide a SAFE environment allowing children to EXPRESS themselves
- Give lots of INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in our small groups
- Create friendly and happy lessons by our PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT TUTORS
My son goes to Little Voices in Lytham St Annes. He is 9 and he absolutely loves it!! He loves the different warm ups, games and learning the musicals. He is relaxed, safe, making new friends and most of all having lots of fun!!!