DRAMA AND SINGING FOR 12-18 YEAR OLDS IN LYTHAM
Does your child love performing?
Or does your child struggle with confidence or making new friends?
Call Ellena on 07484 896262 to discuss your child!
In our Voices lessons we aim to:
- Build CONFIDENCE in school and daily life
- Have lots of FUN through musical theatre
- Improve COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Prepare for later life
- building those skills for job interviews and college
- Enjoy striving for LAMDA exam results that go towards UCAS points
- Nurture our pupils through the techniques of DRAMA and SINGING
- Make new FRIENDS
- Gain SOCIAL SKILLS
- Provide a SAFE environment allowing children to EXPRESS themselves
- Give lots of INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in our small groups
- Create friendly and happy lessons by our PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT TUTORS
Jess loves Little Voices! It’s like a little caring family. She has made some lovely friends. These small groups are taught techniques and skills required to improve in singing and drama. Little Voices has opened a door for Jess, she has an audition for a new talent show, this has given her a rare opportunity to showcase the skills she has developed during her classes. It’s lovely to watch Jess ‘ confidence, skills and friendships blossom thanks to Little Voices