DRAMA AND SINGING FOR 6-7 YEAR OLDS IN LYTHAM
Is your child developing an interest for Musical Theatre?
Or does your child struggle with confidence at school or making new friends?
Call Ellena on 07484 896262 to discuss your child!
In our Little Voices lessons we aim to:
- Build CONFIDENCE in school and daily life
- Have lots of FUN through musical theatre
- Improve COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Help children to lead and join in with conversation
- Nurture our pupils through the foundation of DRAMA and SINGING SKILLS
- Make new FRIENDS
- Gain SOCIAL SKILLS
- Provide a SAFE environment allowing children to EXPRESS themselves
- Teach vocal and dramatic TECHNIQUES
- Give lots of INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in our small groups
- Create friendly and happy lessons by our PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT TUTORS
My 2 children absolutely love going to little voices, they have been attending for quite a while now and still enjoy it as much as they did on the first day! They have both changed massively in this time and gained so much confidence, but especially my daughter – for the first 8 weeks she held her brothers hand wouldn’t let go and wouldn’t say a word during class where as now, almost 2 years later, during the last taster session she sung a part in the show ‘Annie” all by herself in front of a audience of strangers! This has only happened because of the great job Ellena and her team do…thank you so much xx