DRAMA AND SINGING FOR 4-5 YEAR OLDS IN LYTHAM
Is your child a little performer in the making?
Or does your child struggle with confidence at school or making new friends?
Call Ellena on 07484 896262 to discuss your child!
In our Mini Voices lessons we aim to:
- Build CONFIDENCE in school and daily life
- Have lots of FUN
- Improve COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Help children to lead and join in with conversation
- Nurture our pupils through the foundation of DRAMA and SINGING SKILLS
- Make new FRIENDS
- Gain SOCIAL SKILLS
- Provide a SAFE environment allowing children to EXPRESS themselves
- Give lots of INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in our small groups
- Create friendly and happy lessons by our PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT TUTORS
Little Voices is definitely what I expected and more. It’s bringing out the confidence in my little girl allowing her to make new friends and have lots of fun. She is so excited on a Tuesday morning because she knows after school it’s time for Little Voices. I really like the fact that Little Voices only works in small groups. It really gives the children the individual attention they may need. The team at Little Voices are very friendly, I couldn’t ask for anyone better to help my daughter grow and develop her social skills and confidence. Jessica loves her time she spends with you. Thank you Ellena and the Team,
Jessica, age 5