Voices Lessons Preston
Does your child love performing?
Or does your child struggle with confidence or making new friends?
Call Rachel on 07480 064828 to discuss your child & how we can help them shine!
In our Voices lessons we aim to:
- Build CONFIDENCE in school and daily life
- Have lots of FUN through musical theatre
- Improve COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Prepare for later life
- building those skills for job interviews and college
- Enjoy striving for LAMDA exam results that go towards UCAS points
- Nurture our pupils through the techniques of DRAMA and SINGING
- Make new FRIENDS
- Gain SOCIAL SKILLS
- Provide a SAFE environment allowing children to EXPRESS themselves
- Give lots of INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in our small groups
- Create friendly and happy lessons by our PROFESSIONAL and EXPERT TUTORS
Jess loves Little Voices! It’s like a little caring family. She has made some lovely friends. These small groups are taught techniques and skills required to improve in singing and drama. Little Voices has opened a door for Jess, she has an audition for a new talent show, this has given her a rare opportunity to showcase the skills she has developed during her classes. It’s lovely to watch Jess ‘ confidence, skills and friendships blossom thanks to Little Voices