What is Little Voices Stockport?
- Little Voices lessons are 45 minutes in duration and are for 7 – 18 year olds. Pupils are organised into no more than six pupils in any group according to friendships and ability.
- Mini Voices lessons are 30 minutes in duration and are for 4-7 year olds. Pupils are organised into no more then eight pupils in any group according to friendships and ability.
Lessons are taught on an alternate week system: one week the group has their drama lesson. The following week, at the same allotted time, the group has their singing lesson.
All lessons take place in the after school hours on a weekday and operate within the academic term time for the schools in the locality. All our pupils follow the Musical Theatre examination syllabus and take at least one examination in the academic year.
And obviously you will be thinking ‘How will Little Voices benefit my child?’…
- Our lessons are designed to build confidence and promote individual personal and social development. The Vocal and Dramatic techniques are taught in a fun yet disciplined way and we provide the highest level of training within our unique Little Voices lessons.
- At Little Voices, our pupils acquire the highest level of training in drama and singing, and gain a bright future as they attain skills for life through Little Voices. We pride ourselves on building your child’s confidence and self belief and giving them the tools they need not only on the stage, but that will also help individuals in social situations, school, and help our older children in interview success.
- Little Voices Lessons are more beneficial than a 1:1 private lesson. Little Voices gives your child specific individual tuition within a group of only six children. This is crucial for helping your child to work within ‘a cast’ and acquire the necessary group skills and individual tuition for achieving success in every area of their life.
- We pride ourselves on building your child’s confidence and self belief whilst promoting good posture, articulation, projection, clarity and diction. As well as providing the highest level of Performing Arts training we pride ourselves on the way in which our lessons in Drama and Singing nurture your child’s confidence.
- Small class sizes
- Working towards accredited musical theatre examinations through L.A.M.D.A
- 100% examination pass rate