We invite you to turn your passion for Singing, Music or Drama into your dream job by joining our award-winning performing arts franchise!
“The demand for after-school lessons in crucial subjects such as Singing and Drama is high. Parents increasingly want to do more to aid their children’s development beyond school.”
Why Little Voices?
Little Voices is an award-winning business that builds confidence and nurtures talent in children & young people aged 4-18 through inspirational drama and singing classes that follow the LAMDA syllabus.
Running a Little Voices franchise is an opportunity to make a real difference to children in your local community and help them reach their full potential.
What makes Little Voices Welwyn Garden City so special?
The well-established Little Voices Welwyn Hatfield franchise (a 20 minute train journey from London, Kings Cross), is located in an affluent area, with lessons taking place at a local ‘outstanding’ rated primary school. It has an excellent reputation and is profitable for the current owner, who on average devotes around 6 to 7 hours per week to the business.
The current owner has put a lot of LOVE and CARE into this business and it shows – parents and pupils are very happy and the pupil retention rate is very high.
*The current owner is reluctantly selling due to relocation to a different part of the country.*
There are significant growth opportunities for the new owner:
- The current owner does not teach (she employs a Singing tutor & Drama tutor), which provides an immediate opportunity to increase profitability for someone with the right skillset, if they so wish.
- There is a second territory owned by the franchise that has not been cultivated to date.
- LV has fantastic relationships with local schools and a ‘schools partnership programme’ that means the buyer has the opportunity to operate within schools during the daytime, increasing revenue.
We are happy to announce we’ll be back in the classroom on Wed 21st April! 🙂
We’ve worked hard to ensure that Little Voices lessons can continue to run despite the pandemic – either online, during the lockdowns; or face-to-face but socially distanced when restrictions are lifted – which means that your projected level of income will be consistent with pre-COVID levels. Due to our small class sizes and excellent infrastructure, our online lessons are continuing to run smoothly and parents and pupils are happy.
As a new Little Voices franchisee, taking on this successful franchise you’ll enjoy:
- A profitable, established business that is already up running with happy customers and a steady consistent income
- An opportunity for immediate growth with a second territory included in the sale
- Flexible & part time working options – continue to build the business around your strengths & skillset, as well as your work or other commitments;
- The status of being recognised as an official LAMDA partner;
- Being part of an award-winning franchise network, with a consistent 98.5% franchisee satisfaction rate over 12 years;
- The support of a dedicated franchise team who’ll help you every step of the way.
- Demand is expected to grow through 2021 and beyond with the benefits of music and drama education widely publicised, yet with a reduced presence in the school curriculum, meaning this industry sector is predicted to rise.
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for an individual who’s passionate about the performing arts & child development, who has good communication skills and is looking to grow their own successful business with us; an established brand that has a proven track record.
With schools under increasing pressure to focus on the core subjects, music & drama are falling off the curriculum, so there’s never been a better time to invest in a performing arts business.
So if you feel you have what it takes to take on this thriving business please contact us.