Welwyn Garden City – Voices
Are you aged 12 – 18?
Do you want to build confidence, develop your skills and make new friends whilst having FUN and investing in your future?
With our LAMDA examinations you can gain extra UCAS points to assist your college and University application. Whether you need confidence for a job interview, feel nervous about going to university, want to gain some public speaking and teamwork skills or are actively following a career on the stage, Voices lessons can help you to achieve your goals.
- Voices lessons are 45 minutes in duration and are for 12-18 year olds.
- Pupils are organised into no more than eight pupils in any group according to friendships, age and ability.
- Lessons are taught on an alternate week system: one week the group has their drama lesson, the following week, at the same allotted time, the group has their singing lesson.
- All our pupils follow the LAMDA Musical Theatre Syllabus and take at least one examination in the academic year.
- The Vocal and Dramatic techniques are taught in an exciting yet disciplined way and we pride ourselves on building confidence and self belief whilst promoting good posture, articulation, projection, clarity and diction.
- Our lessons are designed to build confidence and promote individual personal and social development. The Vocal and Dramatic techniques are taught in a fun yet disciplined way and we provide the highest level of training within our unique Little Voices lessons.
- For the Advanced grades that have associated QCA accredited UCAS points awarded with the results it is important that we work towards solo and duo examinations as they approach Grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Many of our pupils go on to study Drama, Music or Performing Arts but equally many of our pupils wish to just enhance their UCAS application or CV with details of their extra curricular experiences that they have loved for so long.
- Little Voices supports each individual pupil to strive towards their individual goals.
- The Voice is often experiencing hormonal changes, many pupils, not just boys, have vocal difficulties to overcome and they really need the support, training and confidence to still pursue their performing in school and as part of amateur dramatic companies at this time from their Little Voices Tutors.
My daughters have been attending ‘Little Voices’ now for almost 6 years and they love it. Jane and all the Principals provide great tuition through small groups and now the group has just completed their Grade 5 LAMDA exam and the results speak for themselves, achieving a high distinction. But it is so much more than exams themselves that are important – my daughters are really developing their overall confidence and enjoy the friendships they have built up with others in the group. A big thank you to the entire Little Voices team.
We are offering FREE TRIALS for pupils throughout the month of January!
SOUNDS GREAT, HOW DO I APPLY?
Just call, text or email Cherice on: 07506 680 firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place *please note, limited spaces available and places are given on a first come first served basis*