Easter Theatre Week 2020 with LV West Kent
This Easter Little Voices West Kent present…
SHREK! THE MUSICAL
Does your child want to learn key performance skills, have lots of fun AND make new friends?
This Easter Theatre Week will feature songs, scenes and movement from the hit musical Shrek!
Little Voices West Kent’s theatre weeks involve singing, dancing and acting with a final performance at the end of the three days.
Our theatre weeks are open to ANYONE (not just Little Voices pupils) aged 4-14 years old and are held at Hempstead Junior School!
WHEN: 15th – 17th July 2020
WHERE: Hempstead Junior School, Birch Grove, ME7 3HJ
TIME: 9am start (drop-off available from 8:30am) – 3pm finish
FOR WHO: Boys and girls aged 4 – 14
HOW MUCH: LV Pupils: £75
Non LV Pupils: £90
HOW DO I APPLY: Just fill in the form below!
Spaces are limited so book today to avoid disappointment!
What is a theatre week?
- Theatre weeks are great for building confidence in children, as well as giving children the chance to shine on the stage
- The days start and finish with drama games which will incorporate team building, confidence, vocal and acting skills which, in a highly fun way, will ensure that every single child is completely happy with the group
- At the start of the week, some of the children walk into the room a little nervous, and not quite sure what to expect, however, at the end of the week they leave with a new set of friends, having learned part of a script (including songs and movement) and a sense of accomplishment!
SO we will…
· Learn part of a script including singing and movement
· Be part of a performance
· Meet new people and make new friends
· Learn singing, acting and movement
· Gain confidence
· Learn new acting and vocal skills
· Learn team building skills