Putting your child’s Little Voices training to the test…
We are often approached by parents and asked how they can find even more performance opportunities for their child. They are loving Little Voices lessons each week and they want more of the same.
My advice is often full of these suggestions:
- Investigate the Amateur Dramatic Societies through your local theatre and perhaps get involved in the auditions
- If this is a serious consideration for a future career look at Independent Schools such as Sylvia Young, Italia Conti, LIPA that amalgamate Academic study with Vocational Studies in Drama, Dance and Singing
- Attend Little Voices Theatre Weeks – if you have not experienced at least one your child and you as a parent are missing out on one of the most special parts of Little Voices in the holidays
- Find a Child’s Casting Agent
- Purchase The Stage newspaper and see what regional OPEN auditions are happening and apply for your child as their parent
These points are just, in brief. I can discuss them in much more detail with you and the positives and negatives of each one for your individual child. It is important to us that we give you the very best advice for your child and help you to supplement their lessons and love of Drama/Singing to it’s full potential.