Working with Schools
Are you interested in having Little Voices within your school! Little Voices can bring expertise into schools that is often not in-house.
Why would you want this in your school?
- The benefits of music and drama education are widely proven yet the Curriculum is increasingly reducing focus & funding for performing arts and due to pressure to hit targets on other core subjects, teachers struggle to find time to teach Music and Drama
- Qualifications achieved at Little Voices help students hit targets – UCAS points!
- Little Voices provides Income stream for schools – pay for room
- Improves wrap-around care provision with quality after school care for children
- Positive extra curricular activity for schools to be able to offer to pupils and parents.
- Something extra Can bring in new parents /students to your school
- We can help nurture talent in your school
- Builds confidence in your students with noticeable benefits in other aspects of school life
- These can be run after school or during school time.
- LAMDA, when covered in schools, often is more prose, speech & drama, not musical theatre – we teach Musical Theatre!
If you’d like to request a schools pack or speak to a member of Head Office then please fill in our form below:
Request a School Pack